AudaciTy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for AudaciTy Clan of CoD 1.1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More "Tag Up"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magazine
Admin
Magazine

No More "Tag Up" Empty
PostSubject: No More "Tag Up"   No More "Tag Up" EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 pm

From this point forward, there will be no more inviting people, then telling them to just tag up.

If you invite them, get their xfire and then xfire them the site URL for them to create an account with us, then apply.
If they for some reason don't have an xfire, make sure you ASK an admin in whoever's server you're in before to say the URL, I do NOT want to have to always talk to other clan's members about getting you guys unbanned for recruiting in their servers.

Got it? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

No More "Tag Up" Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More "Tag Up"   No More "Tag Up" EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

They will have to apply and will go through the full process of joining, which may include a poll and perhaps a tryout. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://audacityclan.forumotion.net
Finch
Admin
Finch

No More "Tag Up" Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More "Tag Up"   No More "Tag Up" EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm

And if needed, I'll strip search them. Just to be safe. But on topic, don't just invite a bunch of noobs, quality over quantity.
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

No More "Tag Up" Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More "Tag Up"   No More "Tag Up" EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Finch wrote:
And if needed, I'll strip search them. Just to be safe. But on topic, don't just invite a bunch of noobs, quality over quantity.
I approve of this message.
Back to top Go down
https://audacityclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

No More "Tag Up" Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More "Tag Up"   No More "Tag Up" Empty

Back to top Go down

No More "Tag Up"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AudaciTy Clan :: General Area-
Jump to: